I am not a blogger. I spend a lot of my free time enjoying blogs from people that are truly inspirational. They are well written and filled with great-looking pictures (perfect lighting, exposure, etc.). Most blogs I follow show only successes, and make EVERYTHING they make look so simple.
When I sit down to write, I still hearken back to the days of the five paragraph essay. Most of the photos I take are taken with my iPhone with very limited lighting and exposure. And, I've probably had as many failures as successes when I craft/make/bake. For instance, take my rainbow bread debacle...
I digress.
So here's the deal. I've pinned a lot of stuff and made a lot of stuff lately. I need to keep track of what I've pinned and made, what worked and what didn't, and keep track of all the great blogs I get inspiration from. So that's what the mayhem will be from here on out. Plus, a little family stuff and education stuff stuffed in there, too. Here I go...
No comments:
Post a Comment